Cheap Flights to Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is not just a metropolis, it is also the cultural capital of Brazil, which means you will find yourself in an incredible city with unique culture, food, and entertainment. Sao Paulo is drowning in tropical forests and gives unforgettable impressions. There are many museums and shady parks, and the central squares cannot live without festivals even during the day. Welcome to the magical land with Wowfare cheap flight offers!
Best Tourist Attractions in Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo can show travelers a lot of interesting sights: the Pacaembu stadium, the huge temple of the Catedral da Se, Copan building, Arte de São Paulo Museum. A walk through the colorful city is surrounded by skyscrapers. The most famous places are Praça da Se, Paulista Avenue, Ibirapuera Park.The Brazilian city is distinguished by a vibrant cultural life – especially in the field of music and arts. Those who are not indifferent to sports should visit the Football Museum. Here you can see the attributes of all football clubs in the country and a gallery with portraits of the best Brazilian players.
The other side of São Paulo opens up after dark. There are nightclubs in the Vila Madalena and Pinheiros areas. You can join fiery Brazilian dances: sambo, forro, salsa. Once a year, almost all of São Paulo is immersed in a citywide party that continues until the morning. “Virada Cultural” is considered one of the most significant events here.
Best Time for vacation in Sao Paulo
The best time to visit Sao Paulo is from March to May or September to November when the weather is milder, and the city is less crowded. During these months, you can enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, beach trips, and exploring the city’s many parks and gardens without the sweltering heat of summer.
The Best Airlines to Fly to Sao Paulo
WowFare partners with the top airlines to bring you the best deals on flights to Sao Paulo. Here are our top five picks for airlines that offer great economic class services: LATAM, Copa, Aeromexico, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines.
Top Best Airports in Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo has two major airports – Guarulhos International Airport (GRU) and Congonhas-Sao Paulo Airport (CGH). Guarulhos International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Brazil and is located about 15.5 miles from the city center. Congonhas-Sao Paulo Airport is closer to the city, only about 5 miles from the downtown area. Both airports offer a variety of services and amenities, including restaurants, shops, and lounges.
Exclusive Tips from Wowfare
- Stay away from the slums. There are a lot of thieves and homeless people here. They have been honing their skills for decades, so being left without a backpack or wallet in Sao Paulo is very easy. Do not walk late at night through deserted areas and streets that are not part of the tourist routes.
- Shoppers will definitely be pleased with attractive prices in local malls and shops. Despite the low cost, all goods are of fairly good quality.
- All tourists who come to Brazil are advised to get a shot for malaria, hepatitis A and B in advance.
- Even on weekends, the whole city is usually in traffic jams, so calculate the time in advance. If you are late for an important event, you can take an air taxi. Almost all skyscrapers have helipads.
- Don’t carry a lot of cash with you. It is safer to pay by card. Withdraw cash only from closed ATMs at banks, so as not to become a victim of fraudulent schemes.
Best Way to Book Cheap Flights to Sao Paulo
You are guaranteed a bright vacation in one of the largest cities in Brazil, buy the best flights to Sao Paulo with the help of the Wowfare team. This is a place for those who love nightlife, active pastime and constant summer.
Best ticket prices to Sao Paulo
Best vacation destinations
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!