Cheap Flights to Tokyo
Tokyo is a city of delightful contrasts, where ancient Buddhist temples sit alongside modern skyscrapers, tranquil parks coexist with bustling shopping districts, and traditional tea houses and geisha quarters can be found next to the epicenter of Japanese pop culture and scientific progress. This dynamic metropolis offers an intriguing blend of ancient and contemporary, making it an irresistible destination for travel buffs. Our low-cost tickets make traveling to Tokyo from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland (PDX), and other US cities easier and more convenient than ever. And there’s never been a better time to book your trip to this amazing destination with cheap flights to Tokyo, Japan from WowFare!
Best Tourist Attractions in Tokyo
First, let’s talk about the beauty and wonders of Tokyo. Tokyo is one of the most dynamic cities in the world and its vibrant sights and sounds capture the imagination. Some of the city’s top attractions include the stunning Tokyo Skytree, the bustling Shibuya Crossing, and the famous Meiji Shrine. While attractions like the Imperial Palace, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Sensoji Temple offer a unique insight into the city’s history and culture.If you’re a fan of anime and manga, you’ll find plenty of spots around the city that cater to your interests, especially head to Universal Studios Japan.
The sights of Tokyo are not limited to architectural wonders and historical sites. While traveling around the capital, you can enjoy immersing yourself in traditional Japanese culture: visit a tea ceremony or sumo wrestling training, dine with geisha music, take a couple of lessons in wielding a samurai sword, relax with a shiatsu massage session or stroll around the city in a rented kimono. If there is very little time left to comprehend modern Tokyo, it is worth spending it on the observation deck in the Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree.
When planning your trip to Tokyo, it’s important to consider what kind of activity you want to do and what interests you the most. Whether you want to admire nature or try some active sport you need to pick up the right season. For example, spring is a popular time for cherry blossom viewing, while summer offers festivals and fireworks. Autumn is also a great time to go as the fall foliage is absolutely breathtaking. And if you’re a fan of winter sports, Tokyo is a great starting point for a trip to the nearby ski resorts with the snowy landscapes of Mt Fuji. Don’t miss out on our unrivaled airfare to Tokyo, Japan.
Exclusive Advices from Wowfare
- In Japan, speaking loudly on your phone in public transport or crowded areas is seen as a sign of disrespect towards those around you.
- Payment for services in Japan is strictly regulated. So, when visiting a restaurant, it is enough to pay for the order. Tipping is not welcome, and in some cases can be perceived as a reason for resentment.
- As a cultural norm, Japanese tradition dictates that shoes must be removed before entering not only residential buildings but also traditional Japanese restaurants, temples, fitting rooms, and other locations.
- Japan has a near-zero crime rate and no theft. If you forget something in transport, there is a high probability that it will be found and returned in a short time. You just need to contact the nearest Koban police station or the staff at the station.
- To get the cheapest flights to Tokyo from the US take a look at ANA airlines from New York (JFK) to Tokyo flight. This itinerary often offers great discounts.
Cheapest Way to Fly to Tokyo
With budget flights to Tokyo, you can experience the city and all its wonders at a fraction of the cost. With our service, you’ll get all the traveling convenience you’re looking for, from booking flights to finding the best itineraries. So don’t hesitate – book your cheap flights to Tokyo and get ready for the bright getaway with WowFare. Fly to Tokyo with Wowfare!
Best ticket prices to Tokyo
Best vacation destinations
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!